Registration for NEET PG 2023 will begin on January 7, 2023. The test will be given on March 5, 2023. The National Board of Examinations oversees its organisation (NBE). All candidates who desire to pursue post-graduation in the medical sector must take the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate 2023, which is held once a year at the national level. The MD/MS/PG Diploma is one of the courses that is available, and there are many other sectors in which individuals can choose to pursue their master’s degree. The State retains the remaining seats and again bases admission on the NEET PG score and merit whereas MCC reserves 50% of the All India seats for applicants who pass the NEET-PG exam.
NEET PG Application Form 2023
After the application form for NEET PG 2023 is published, candidates can fill it out. To avoid making any mistakes when filling out the online application for NEET PG registration 2023, applicants are urged to carefully read the following instructions:
- On the NEET PG website, applicants can obtain an application form.
- Before completing the form, candidates must register themselves and create a user ID and password.
- Candidates fill out the application form by logging in with their username and password.
- Candidates must provide a scanned copy of their most recent photo and signature in the format required.
- No application will be accepted offline or through posting; candidates must submit their forms exclusively online.
- Finally, applicants must use an online payment method to pay their application fees.
NEET PG Application Fee 2023
The categories for NEET PG Application Fee 2023 are shown below; aspirants must pay the appropriate amount.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 5015/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 3835/-
- Mode of Payment: Payment for the application fee is accepted through debit, credit, or net banking.
NEET PG 2023 Preparation Tips
For better preparation for NEET PG 2023, candidates should review the following information:
- Take notes on everything since it is simpler to refer to notes than it is to go through everything again.
- Everyone has a tendency to lose everything they have studied, so it is crucial to review it daily to keep the memory sharp.
- A good night’s sleep is essential.
- Candidates allot time for leisure.
- By answering the questions, you may evaluate your preparation and see where you still have room for development.
- When taking the exam, remain cool and pay attention.
Visit For More Updates INDFLARE